More intriguing events occurred on day 54 of the Big Brother Naija reality show where the housemates engage themselves in a game of wits as they vie for the ultimate prize.
Here is a recap of major happenings you may have missed as four housemates, ThinTallTony, Bisola, Debbie Rise and Efe face possible eviction.
1. ThinTallTony called Bisola fat which led to a mild tantrum from the latter who insisted that someone with a better appreciation for her body would love her physique just the way it is.
“You actually rubbed it in my face that I have got big teeth. You could actually rubbed it in my face that I am fat.
“It’s fine. I appreciate it, but somebody out there would love me, love my teeth the way it is, would love my body, would love how fat and big I am.
“Somebody out there would love everything about me. You were laughing, making fun about me but it’s fine,” she said.
Bisola: “One day a man will love me with my big teeth.”
TTT and Bisola were joking earlier. For more. https://t.co/hAu8ARYYaI #BBNaija pic.twitter.com/TatjGLOHc9
— Big Brother Naija (@BBNaija) March 17, 2017
2. Entertainment in the house as the trio of Bassey, Debbie Rise and Bisola thrilled fans of the show with an amazing freestyle. Still on the music side of things, Bassey’s guitar lessons with Debbie Rise is paying off as he seems to be getting better at it.
3. ThinTallTony emerged the winner of the Payporte Arena games after beating Tboss by a second, 1.43 to the latter’s 1.44 record. To enjoy his reward, TTT picked Efe as he basked in his glory.
4. Bisola was a bit concerned about her performance at the games, but TTT does the manly thing by comforting and allay any fear nursed by the ‘Little Red Riding Hood’. Tboss was also disturbed as she Sunday’s eviction draws near.
5. Marvis is a good sport as she showed up her football skills after the housemate got a time out from their regular morning routine thanks to Biggie.